Open to all Basketball TV viewers/social media followers who are in Metro Manila, Philippines.
Employees of NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), the NBA Member Teams, “The particular Sponsor for this event if any”, and the Promotion arena (collectively, the “Released Parties”) including affiliates, agents and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each of the aforementioned, are not eligible to enter or win the Fan Contest. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary for Promotion attendees.
All Facebook followers of Basketball TV will be eligible to join the promo. Basketball TV will be uploading an album that shall consist of 16 staple cheers, each representing a team that has qualified for the 2017 NBA Playoffs (e.g. “Defend the Land” for Cleveland Cavaliers).
In addition, a user must use #NBAonBTV, #NBAStorePH and #Contest on their timeline upon sharing the photo. The post must be made public.
Participant Selection / Winner Selection
Basketball TV staff will be checking which entries will be eligible.
Three (3) will be randomly selected from the pool of entries who posted the cheer/graphics for the 2016-2017 NBA Champion. Winners will be selected after the NBA Finals.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- This contest is valid from April 13 until the conclusion of the 2017 NBA Finals.
- This contest is only applicable to:
- Participants who have duly completed a contest entry
- Participants who follow Basketball TV on at least one of our social media accounts (Facebook, twitter, or Instagram)
- Participants who are in Metro Manila only (since the items are to be picked up in BTV’s office)
- This contest is not applicable to employees and their immediate families from Solar Entertainment Corp
- The contest prize consists of the following: (1 set Per Winner)
- 1 NBA Jersey
- 1 pair of Stance socks
- 1 Mitchell & Ness cap
- Winner will be notified at least five days after the conclusion of the 2017 NBA Finals.
- Winner will be notified through private message and email. Please check your emails if you have been chosen as a winner.
- Winner must acknowledge receipt of the email. Acknowledgement receipt will be in a form of a reply.
- The Prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for any other benefits. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash, substituted, or altered, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion, due to prize unavailability, and then prize may be substituted for one of comparable or similar value. Particular prizes may be subject to change. Participants and Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes and all other expenses not specified herein.
- Solar Entertainment Corp. (BTV) will make reasonable efforts to contact the winning contestant and inform him/her of prize collection details. Identification matching the registration details must be produced at time of collection.
- Solar reserves the right to replace the Prize with another prize of similar value.
- Solar is allowed to use, publish and display all winners’ information, photos and videos taken in any promotional purposes without any compensation.
- Prize redemption terms and conditions apply.
- Solar’s decision is final and Solar will not enter into correspondence regarding the contest result.
- Basketball TV’s posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram must also comply with terms of service as stated in each of the social media sites
- Disqualification Clause:
a. Persons who are employed by, or are agents of, the promo organizers, sponsor or advertiser, their affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and other related companies, including their media partners, promotions and advertising agencies, as well as said persons’ family members within the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not eligible to join the promo.
b. Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsor or advertiser under a contract or service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of the promotion.
c. Spammers will be disqualified. This is when a user submits multiple identical entries more than once.
• The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
• The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, NBA Entities, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
• The Submission must not contain brand names, brand logos, team names, or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor or NBA, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and enter a Submission in this Contest;
• The Submission must not contain text, images, artwork, or music not created by entrant;
• The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
- Participation excludes employees of the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, and NBA Properties, Inc., (collectively the “NBA Entities”)
- The Sponsor and its respective advertising and promotional agencies, the NBA Entities and the Prizing Suppliers assume no liability for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained by participating in the Contest. Furthermore, the Sponsor and its respective advertising and promotional agencies, the NBA Entities and the Prizing Suppliers assume no liability for any additional aspects of the contest.
- By entering the contest and accepting a prize, the winner hereby consents to the reasonable use by the NBA Entities of the winner's photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the winner without any further compensation for any future promotional activity.