LEBRON JAMES TOPS NBA’S MOST POPULAR JERSEYS LIST IN THE PHILIPPINES
Golden State Warriors Are No. 1 in Team Merchandise Sales
MANILA, CEBU, April 17, 2017 – 2016 NBA Finals MVP LeBron James captured the top spot on the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) list of most popular jerseys in the Philippines, the NBA announced today. Highlighting sales from the four NBA Stores in the Philippines, the list features reigning back-to-back NBA MVP Stephen Curry at No. 2, and four-time NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving at No. 3.
The Golden State Warriors lead the list of most-popular team merchandise, followed by the Cleveland Cavaliers at No. 2 and the Los Angeles Lakers at No. 3.
Rankings are based on in-store sales since the beginning of the 2016-17 NBA season.
Top 10 Selling Jerseys
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
Top 5 Most Popular Teams
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Chicago Bulls
- San Antonio Spurs
Fans can purchase NBA merchandise through the four NBA Stores in the Philippines, located in Manila at Glorietta 3, Mega Fashion Hall, TriNoma, and in Cebu at Ayala Center.
Jandric Lim, NBA Philippines, +632-795-2444, email@example.com